Oklahoma City SEO experts
If you landed on the is page you are more than likely looking for SEO experts for your business. With our custom month to month approach to SEO, we are confident that our expert strategies will lead to the rankings you desire for your business.
SEO experts are not all equal
Think about how much more you could accomplish in your business with a reliable SEO team, providing you the most elite SEO experts and strategies on your side. You would be able to focus on the parts of your business that require your attention as you grow your business, while we get you the rankings to line your pockets with that cold hard cash.
You would be able to give yourself the drive to succeed knowing there is a real expert team working tirelessly, generating the website traffic that you need and deserve. Through a process of reverse engineering success, we are passionate and confident that our team of SEO experts will place your website on the first page of Google (consistently) through highly adaptable custom SEO strategies that make sense with your business and industry.
The majority of our SEO competitors have established their business on the presumption that what they do is not totally understood by the public. This gives them room to blow smoke, selling you an altruistic future based on some kind of SEO magic. We are very much the opposite of this. We understand that SEO is the main arena for competition in sales in modern day, even more so now, since the COVID 19 pandemic has happened. We place the utmost importance on a clean, ethical white hat SEO strategy that will develop not simply leads, but quality leads for your business. No outsourcing the work and pretending we know what we are doing, no bullshit, just results. We’re waiting for you!
Take a look at our FAQ below to see if your question is one we get frequently asked.
As you may know, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. But what does that mean exactly? And what does search engine optimization entail? In short, SEO is focused upon acquiring website traffic and high search result rankings organically. By organic, we mean without paying for web traffic via pay-per-click ads, among other methods. Within SEO, there’s a wide variety of strategies to accomplish the aforementioned goals—some of which are more effective than others. This could be anything from developing website content around keywords related to your industry to maintaining a strong presence across multiple social media platforms. SEO practices and strategies are constantly changing to remain effective as internet search engines continuously update algorithms.
To answer this question, it really depends greatly on where you are today, what SEO work has been done before, and what your competition levels are like.
As a general rule of thumb, most websites on page 2 can be brought to the first page around 3 months. As for a brand new website, you’re looking closer to 6+ months to get good first page rankings on competitive keywords.
During that time your leads and traffic will increase gradually and regularly, but the big wins are once you hit the top half of the first page.
More than you could ever imagine. We’ve had clients grow their online sales by 1000% in 16-months, which represented an ROI of over 20X. The ROI varies depending on on how much you profit when you make a sale and that is different for just about everyone in different industries. SEO puts the customers in front of you that are looking for what you do, its is up to you to close the deal, However, the true value in SEO is that the traffic and leads you acquire are going to be permanent as long as you continue the SEO work.
Our team of SEO specialists will get you to the best possible position for your market, and flood your business with new organic traffic. From our years of SEO experience, it’s better to focus on ranking your business for the right keywords than just chasing #1’s. If #1 is possible for the right terms, then we’ll give it everything we have to get you there.
SEO is much like going to the gym. After working out for 12-months straight, you’re going to be in great shape, and even if you stop for 3-months, you’re going to maintain a pretty good physique. However over time your results will drop off, and you’ll need to get back in there.
The same is true for your SEO. Everything we do is permanent & long term, however with time your competition may work and out-rank you. If this happens after your campaign ends, simply give our SEO team a call and we will walk you through what we can do to help.
If SEO hasn’t worked then one of four things has occurred:
- You’ve been ripped off by a scammer – Sadly there is a lot in this SEO industry, and if this has happened to you, we’re truly sorry, stopping these people is the reason our team is so passionate about Search Engine Optimization.
- You were working with a website designer, developer, or marketing agency – SEO is a lot like brain surgery. It’s a very detailed, specific skillset that very few people truly possess. A lot of website design, marketing, or graphic design companies offer “SEO” as a service, however they are not experienced in the craft. They are good at many things, but you don’t want your logo designer doing your SEO just like you wouldn’t go to your primary care doctor if you needed heart surgery.
- Your SEO company didn’t know what they were doing – This is much more common than you would think. You see, lots of people start “SEO” companies after watching a few YouTube videos, or buying a $4 e-Book. They think that they can learn along the way, and sadly, they convince many business owners that they know what they are doing when they truly have no clue. SEO, is a skill set that takes decades to master and hiring a newbie disguised as a guru will leave you disappointed in your rankings.
- Your company didn’t do enough to beat tough competition – If you paid $100, or even $500/month for SEO in the past, then chances are your campaign wasn’t aggressive enough, or have enough effort and resources required to beat out tough competition. As the saying goes, “If you think a professional is expensive, wait until you work with an amateur”.
Our SEO specialists can generally pinpoint with sniper like precision why your past campaign hasn’t worked in minutes. Our SEO team can look at all of your website statistics and compare them directly with your competitors. Let us show you why your SEO efforts in the past haven’t worked.
No. Our SEO team believes that if a company needs to lock you in with a long term contract, they aren’t confident in their abilities to delivery quality, effective work that will keep you happy with the results on a monthly basis. With the proper expectations laid out upfront there are never any need for contracts.
We know that you’re busy running your business, so our SEO team has made getting started as easy as possible.
- Contact us for a free consultation.
- We’ll have a quick chat (over the phone or in-person), discuss your SEO investment & our team will send you over a quick questionaire. This generally takes about 15-minutes to fill out, and once it’s done, our SEO specialists will take over and will handle every aspect of your SEO, so you can return to running your business.
No, we don’t, but we are happy to provide our expertise and educate you on the benefits of organic traffic through SEO. Anyone who tells you that running ads will help you with SEO has no clue what they are talking about do yourself a favor and run.
No, we wont. We will however send you the links that we will need you to blast to your followers to help with the SEO campaign.
You’ll receive a ranking report outlining your websites progress in the Google SERP results every month. This provides you with certainty in the early months that although you might not be seeing more phone calls yet, that you are indeed going forward every single week, and that we will get you to the end result that you want and need.
Know that no one can guarantee you to rank #1 on Google.
While many SEO companies guarantee a number-one ranking, Google ultimately makes that decision, and no SEO company has a special relationship with Google. Again, the relationship between a guarantee for top rankings and shady SEO companies is strong enough that Google recommends running away.
Our guarantee is that nobody will work harder to get you the rankings you deserve than our SEO team.
Hopefully your questions got answered. If not, we would love to help answer any other questions you may have. Let us put your mind at ease so you can move forward growing your business. Contact us today!